In this modern world it is not easy and a bit expensive to be a teenager especially when he/she intends to cover their own expense themselves. It is not only a matter of money but also a primary step for each teenager out there to become independent in life to earn the money to cover the expenses of their basic needs, full fill their desires and wishes and cover the expenses of their studies in some cases. After this global pandemic, it is not easy for children above legal working age to find a job. But this is not the end of this door closes there is a door opened with wide verities of job opportunities for teenagers all you need is to stay safe at home and surf some quality stuff on the internet, the never-ending window of opportunities. Since the pandemic, the opportunities for online jobs and money-earning techniques have increased drastically you just need to find the right and legit one that suits you. If you are a teenager actively looking for a straightforward method to earn while you are studying this article may help you to achieve it So, let us look at the brief review about some of the best ways for a teenager to make money online.
Some Of The Methods For Money Making
- Survey Junkie: If you are a 16-year-old teenager then this is the right place for you. Survey Junkie is an online community and survey site that provides feedback to consumer research companies. That input is then used to improve products and services sold to consumers. You earn points for answering surveys; one point is equivalent to one cent. Most surveys are worth between 100-200 points and take between 5-20 minutes to complete. The points you earn will turn into cash via PayPal or gift cards. There is a minimum of $10 to cash out, and since most surveys are worth between 100-200 points, it does not take long to reach that threshold.
- Pet sitter: Rover is one of the country’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. All you need is to be at least 18 to enroll rover If you are interested in making money through pet sitting, boarding, dog walking, and doggy day-care services, this is a good place to start. You can even offer house-sitting services through the app. Providers set their own rates and criteria for the pets they would like to work with, and they can offer one or multiple types of services. You will also set your own schedule, making this a great job for busy high school seniors looking for part-time work.
- Survey Taker: Companies always want to improve their products, and they look for direct feedback from consumers to do so. That is the reason why they offer paid surveys to get valuable insight from existing and potential customers. There’s a constant demand for this type of work, which makes it one of the best online jobs for teens. Payment for this type of work can range from a few cents to $10 or more per survey, and you often need to meet a minimum threshold to redeem points or cash out. Online surveys can be an easy way to make money while watching Netflix or YouTube videos.
- Jingit: Like survey taker taking surveys online or through your smartphone can be an easy way to put together some spending money. With this platform, you can get money for answering surveys, shopping, checking in at local stores, and more. Your time is worth something more than just virtual currencies or points so Jingit offers direct deposit into an existing bank account.
- Social media manager: This could be the best option for a teenage job mainly due to the flexibility of age a 13-year-old teenager can easily enroll in this job and add to that if you are a typical teen, you are probably comfortable with using social media. If you are funny or like writing short captions, you can probably find a side hustle working as a social media manager. This would include crafting posts, taking photos, creating graphics, responding to comments, and engaging with other brands.
- eBay: eBay is not a non-familiar platform for anyone so what if you as a teenager get an opportunity to work with these eCommerce giants, which lets you sell almost anything. The site takes a cut of all earnings, between 2% and 12%. You can offer free shipping or have buyers pay for shipping themselves. Success with eBay depends on having good reviews and being responsive and shipping quickly. You can find clients directly through word of mouth or on sites like Upwork or Fiverr. Social media management is a serious job, and you can get paid well if you drive traffic and sales for clients.
- TeenEyes: It is an online market research firm that allows teenagers to work. The site is used by companies that provide services and products geared towards teens like music and clothing. You can earn money by doing tasks like taking surveys, product testing, and participating in focus groups. For each task you complete, you earn points, and tasks are usually worth between 200-2,000 points each. One point is equivalent to one cent. Points can be cashed out after reaching $10 (1,000 points) for cash which is paid via check.
Read More About– Surveys On Online Money Making -Is It Safe To Earn Money Online?
- Proof-reader: If you are a teenager having 13 years old or more, you can be a proof-reader to use Fiverr and if you are 18 years old you are allowed to use Upwork Only required skill is you need to be good at catching mistakes in other people’s writing or are comfortable transcribing documents, you could work as a proof-reader. This involves reading through documents to find mistakes or doing basic transcriptions of audio files. Proofreading is a good online job for teens who enjoy reading and have excellent grammar skills. You can find proofreading work through sites like Fiverr or Upwork. You may have to work for low rates at first until you build a solid client base or have multiple positive testimonials.