It is obvious from the point of view that we humans love to dream their success in life especially when it comes to earning money. It is also a fact that everyone dreams but some fail to achieve their dreams and only a few live their dreams. To have a dream is simple but to live one’s dream is the hardest part. The number of opportunities and challenges in life is of equal measure. All successful people will have their work hard stories, but time has changed a lot in this 21st century especially after pandemics you do not need to work hard to earn money all you need is to be little smart enough to handle the numerous online methods to earn money for that sometimes we need outside help like surveys to familiarize the methods of making money from online. If you are looking for a type of strategic survey to know how to make money there are numerous options available on the internet all you need is a good connection and a suitable gadget So, let us look at the brief review of various surveys to make money.
Brief Review Of Various Surveys To Make Money
- Survey Junkie: This website can be defined as a small version of a survey aggregator, but it really stands out. The site has a very neat and compatible dashboard and it also includes offers a high point value for each survey you complete. The point system is direct and shows you how much your points are worth in dollars right on the dashboard. But you must get to 1000 points equal to $10 before you can cash out.
- MyPoints: It is basically an online shopping and rewards service. But it also allows the users to take a paid survey for money. It works in a simple way you can sign up for an account to access all the promotional options, including shopping rewards, surveys, watching videos, or redeeming coupons. The site works on a points system, and you can even earn points by taking surveys you do not even qualify for. There is also a $10 signup bonus available.
- Swagbucks: This site offers a lot of opportunities for surveys, but disqualifications are very common. Also, sometimes we get disqualified just from clicking on a link to a survey. Swagbucks normally aggregates third-party surveys, so some sites it sends you to are better than others, it makes a long time to earn points, but the site is an expensive rewards marketplace that has many options to choose from, including gift cards, sweepstakes, and many other online payments.
- InboxDollars: This website will allow its users to take online surveys by watching videos and TV playing games redeeming coupons, and even shopping. This website also provides a $5 bonus for just signing up and provides a wide variety of payment options may be more while comparing to similar websites in this category. You can earn cash and cards for various retailers.
- Opinion Outpost: Some survey sites just blitz the users with information and opportunities but not Opinion Outpost. It is a simple, intuitive website that enabled us to take survey after survey without much thought. As beginners, we also appreciated the site’s straightforward points system, which works out to 10 cents per point. Most importantly, we made some money. We averaged $1.50 per hour on Opinion Outpost and were able to cash it out on Amazon.
- LifePoints: The lifePoints works in a very simple way once you signup you will receive relevant survey opportunities via email. Some surveys include basic online questions, while others may require you to visit specific sites or even test out physical products first. You can choose the one you want to participate in, and the site tries to send out surveys to only the most relevant consumers. There is also a community of other consumers that users can connect with. The site uses a points system to allow users to redeem rewards, which can vary over time.
- Toluna: Unlike many other sites, Toluna allows its users to pick the topics of their surveys, such as electronics or travel, which made the work more interesting. However, this perk did not make up for its low pay. Upon converting points to cash, we earned only 71 cents per hour one of the lowest rates of all the sites we tested. Our five hours’ worth of points was not nearly enough to redeem the cheapest gift cards.
- Pinecone Research: This website gives you the opportunity to take online surveys for money about new products and initiatives. You start by filling out some basic personal information. Then you can browse surveys on the platform and get points for each one. The compensation is a bit higher than many other sites. But few surveys and product tests can be more time-consuming. And participants may only receive a few opportunities per day. The site also has a full rewards section, so you can either redeem your points for cash or choose from a variety of prizes.
- I-Say: This is a survey site that offers polls and a genuine program where you can earn points and then redeem them for cash or even gift cards. The moment after you sign up you can get email notifications or simply browse opportunities on the website. Depending on your demographic information and how in-demand your insights are, most users get about eight survey opportunities per month. There is also a loyalty program, so you can earn even more points the longer you keep your account going and the more surveys you complete.