YouTube is the only platform that comes to mind whenever we think of videos. Also, it’s a popular video-sharing platform that helps users to watch and upload any videos with ease. But nobody wants to load a YouTube video and buffering, to get rid of this problem, most of us prefer to download the video from YouTube.
Is It Legal To Download YouTube Videos?
And you can download a YouTube video by using a third-party service. So here in this article, you’ll find out the best possible ways to download YouTube videos in MP4. Let’s check out.
According to YouTube’s terms of service using third-party apps to download YouTube videos is technically a criminal act, and it states that you are only able to stream videos directly from its servers. And while downloading the YouTube videos it opens a potential copyright infringement unless you have permission from the copyright holder, it’s in the public domain, or you own the video yourself. But downloading videos from YouTube for personal use is up to you.
Features to Look for A YouTube Downloading Tool.
- Quality of The Video
Standard video quality for excellent viewing is a must for the converted file. So it’s better to manipulate the quality of the video and try to choose a specific video resolution like 360p, 720p, 1080p, and more.
Mostly Youtube videos are in different languages and the use of subtitles is essential while playing them. And you’ll prefer to download those videos with subtitles, so make sure to check the feature of subtitles.
- Multiple File Format Compatibility
Look for the app that is suitable to download and save videos in multiple formats within your file manager.
Logically you’ll prefer the tool that should be able to download and convert videos fast. And the download times shouldn’t be affected by fluctuations in internet and wi-fi connectivity.
How To Download YouTube Videos Directly?
To download the Youtube videos you don’t have to use a YouTube video downloading tool, it’s easy to download YouTube videos directly from YouTube. Check out the steps:
- Open the YouTube browser and search for the video you want to download.
- Now edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube by entering ‘ss’ after ‘www.’ and before ‘youtube.com.’ After the editing, simply press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Now you’ll be redirected to a free download site. Just click the ‘Download’ button and choose the format and the quality of the video.
- Finally, click on the “download” button and within a couple of seconds, your video will be downloaded.
Download YouTube Videos Using Y2Mate
Y2Mate is the best website to download YouTube videos and it lets you quickly download YouTube videos in a variety of formats. Check out the steps:
- Go to the official website of Y2mate.
- After that open YouTube and search for the video, you want to download.
- Copy the URL link of the video and now open Y2mate.
- After that, the site will analyze the video and give you a few different download links.
- Select whether you want to download it as a video, an MP3, or as “Audio”.
- Click the “Download” option and wait for a moment while the site converts the video.
- Once it’s done, click the green “Download” button and within a couple of seconds, your video will be downloaded.
Download YouTube videos using the VLC Media player
VLC Media Player is a free app where you can watch videos or play music from your Mac or PC. But at the same time, you can use it to download any YouTube video. Check out the steps:
- Open YouTube and find the video you want to download and copy its URL.
- After, open the VLC and click “Media” at the top of the screen, and then “Open Network Stream.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video you want, and then click “Play” or “Open” at the bottom.
- Once the YouTube video begins playing, click “Tools” at the top of the screen, and then “Media Information.”
- Now you’ll find a “Location” bar at the bottom of Media Information”.
- Get back to your web browser and paste the link into your URL bar at the top of the screen.
- You’ll get to a page with the video playing, click on the three stacked dots on the right side, and then click “Download.”
- Your video will be downloaded now you can name it or move it wherever you like.
Downloading your most favorite videos helps you never miss out on the videos you like. Hope you found the best ways to download YouTube videos. All the above-mentioned tool lets you access your favorite YouTube videos anytime. Download your most favorite videos on Youtube and let me know which tool you used in the comments below.